Re: [dvd-discuss] Technology Admin comments

WHAT! Do mean to suppose that having purchased it, it is now YOUR personal
property! How DARE you challenge the wisdom and might of JackBoots Valenti!

But, that's been part of the whole problem here that the courts don't seem to
understand - the difference between intellectual property and personal
property. A purchased DVD is personal property not intellectual property.