RE: [dvd-discuss] Eldred Amicus

_Fixed_ terms that _happen_ to exceed the lifespan of the
author (because he died before the term expired).  Not terms
based upon "life of the author + X".  Note also that the
renewal was contingent upon the author still being alive
at the time the first term expired.

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!