RE: [dvd-discuss] Eldred Amicus

Does the world really want to have the flow of ideas hampered by having to
draw up formal licenseing agreements before even discussing things? For a
patent it is not needed since TOTAL disclosure has already occured. For
trade secrets, fine but society does not recognize them except when
misappropriated (or rather should not as Bunner winds its way throught he
courts)

"Ballowe, Charles" <CBallowe@usg.com>
05/29/2002 09:06 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss