RE: [dvd-discuss] Comparing DeCSS with legitimate code.

Good Point. If they buy the disk they have the authority to play it in whatever
they want and if they have the player they have the authority to play whatever
they downloand....D.C. You may have solved the online distibution problem for
them...Stop selling those pesky disks and require everybody to get
ultrawideband and the secret decoder box...wait...that's called cable TV isn't
it?...;-)

Somehow I don't think the PULL technology of the net can provide the PUSH
bandswidth required for essentually broadcast services