Re: [dvd-discuss] Skipping commercials is theft.

On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 03:05:15PM -0700, Richard Hartman wrote:
> I don't like it much, but I can see that sort of base for
> an argument on their side.  Can anybody knock it down? (please?)

sure:

I've NEVER allowed their ads to freely roam my mind. I've switched
channels or done something else (get a new popcorn, go to the WC). I'm
simply switching method.

however, it cuts the OTHER way, too: They have never done anything to
stop me from skipping commercials on my old VCR...

--
http://web.lemuria.org/pubkey.html
pub  1024D/D88D35A6 2001-11-14 Tom Vogt <tom@lemuria.org>