Re: [dvd-discuss] Microsoft Lies About Donating Computers

If you get a donated PC what is the easiest way to deal with it. Format
all hard drives,
reinstall OS from a standard image so you know what drivers/files are on
it..
It's a very clever weave of truths, half truths, and a couple of lies?.

Not being too paranoid I interpret this well crafted piece as Microsofts
attempt to subvert the settlement. By scaring enough schools into not
accepting donations, they become dependant upon Microsoft's donations and
Microsoft can cry at the DoJ "But we are being good" Comments below

Seth Johnson <seth.johnson@realmeasures.dyndns.org>
04/29/02 11:19 PM
Please respond to dvd-discuss