Re: [dvd-discuss] Anti-Spyware Program Targeted By Multimedia Player

Except for the tiny print in the EULA....I love that statement "YOU are not
allowed...." SFB...it's MY machine!

The article states that CNET has removed radlight from its downloads...too bad
the 750,000 users won't ban together and file a class action suit....I doubt
the DoJ has figured out what to do with a company that distributes a virus.