RE: [dvd-discuss]DMCA and the Church Of Scientology

It is not that the other site comes up first.  The other site
involved is an anti-Scientology site that has published some
of the CoS materials and has thus violated copyright.  Bear
in mind that it is the referenced site, not Google itself,
that has done this violation.

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!