RE: [dvd-discuss] The Consumer Technology Bill of Rights

The IP community recommends educating children at an early age regarding
copyright and I think that is a good idea but I don't think they realize
that if they insist on creating copyright law that even educated people
can't follow all the minutia, then nobody will bother with it. They need
to remember the engineering maxim - KISS.

Richard Hartman <hartman@onetouch.com>
03/18/02 09:24 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss