Re: [dvd-discuss] Re: [dvd-discuss digest] V #12

Good points...it still boggles my brain that the Senators can't seem to
get it throught their heads the thought that if Intel spends more on R&D
than Hollywood takes in as revenues, then MAYBE you might want to listen
to them before smarmy Jack Valenti. Add to that IBM, Compaq, Microsoft,
and a $600B Telecommunications agency and start to think of the "Goose
that laid the golden egg"

Tom <tom@lemuria.org>
03/16/02 03:04 PM
Please respond to dvd-discuss