RE: [dvd-discuss] Blizzard / Battlenet FAQ

I was wondering if any of Battlenet's computers, networks etc were
involved. As in they give out the software for free but you pay to use
their system (e.g., AOL) . If so, then they may have a claim on theft of
service but not otherwise.

Tim Neu <tim@tneu.visi.com>
03/07/02 08:28 PM
Please respond to dvd-discuss