Re: [dvd-discuss] Slightly OT - Japanese copyrights

What if you inserted frames with the subtitles between frames of the
movie?  It might be slightly flickery, but you would be able to see
both.  If they wanted to argue that, I think commercials would be illegal
too, since they insert other footage between parts of the movie ;)

 -- noah silva