RE: [dvd-discuss] Slightly OT - Japanese copyrights

I'm sorry, but the whole concept of "broadcast" is bogus to me,
especially on the computer.  Anything coming in can very easily be
saved.  I can save the _streamed_ contents from an internet "radio
station" "broadcast" (and have from wolf fm before) quite easily.  IF
oyu can't, it is an artificial limitation enforced by the player, not
the technology.  Also, since multicast isn't even being used, a specific
copy is being sent to each person.

Since it is already known to be acceptible for me to record the radio or
tv, nobody should be able to complain.

 -- noah silva