Re: [dvd-discuss] Napster D.C. Judge Patel now going after labels

What person? Judge Patel? If so the question is not if the person is real but
if the report is accurate but it is entirely believable given her rulings. She
represents SillyCone Valley and is about the most techno-saavy judge in
the country. I can't think of the all the cases where her name has popped up
and  the rulings have been more enlightened than others. (Jim Tyre
probably can think of them.)..but over the last half dozen years I've been
following these sorts of things, I can believe that what the report says
happened REALLY DID!