RE: [dvd-discuss] Blizzard / Battlenet FAQ

I still don't see how it's a circumvention device under the
DMCA. Battle.net only authenticates one aspect of the game
(playing on their servers). LAN play is allowed as long as one
person playing has a valid CD key and the CD, of course this
requires IPX on the network. The primary purpose of bnetd is
to allow playing over a tcp network (which is built in to the
games as battle.net play) and not to allow circumvention.

The fact that there is apparently no authentication between
the client and the server seems to indicate that nothing is
being circumvented.

Am I missing something? Nothing has changed regarding the
``primarily designed or produced for...'' language in section
1201, correct?