RE: [dvd-discuss] EFF: Security Researchers Drop Scientific Censo rshipCase

And you can bet that MPAA will weight in as amicus curae and tell the
court " James Tyre and Wendy Seltzer Esqs. have conspired via email to
bring this suit and should be prosecuted under the PATRIOT act as judicial
terrorists!"

"Steve Hosgood" <steve@caederus.com>
02/08/02 02:21 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss