[dvd-discuss] UK ruling against Playstation mods

This isn't related to DVDs, but the cases seem quite similar. I've just been
informed of a decision by a UK court against a manufacturer of Playstation
modification circuits. There is a summary at
http://www.channeltechnology.com/ however, I've been unable to verify this
elsewhere. This may not bode well for DecSS mirrors hosted in the UK.

--
http://sites.inka.de/risctaker/DeCSS/

"DVDCCA's statutory right to protect its economically valuable trade secret
is not an interest that is 'more fundamental' than the First Amendment right
to freedom of speech [...] Accordingly, we are compelled to reverse the
preliminary injunction." (California Appeals Court)