Re: (Fwd) Re: [dvd-discuss] What does Philips know that wedon't

Congress can create the Digital Millenium Solar Cell Act (DMSCA) and
require that royalties be paid to the Oil industry for every solar cell
manufactured and sold and amend the patent law for just this case so that
the monopoly on solar cells extends for 120yrs.....

As for new markets...who would have thought that little sheets of paper
with a sticky glue on the back would be great business.

"John Zulauf" <johnzu@ia.nsc.com>
01/22/02 09:19 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss