Re: [dvd-discuss] [openlaw] Government takes moreextremelineinsecond "Eldred" case

Look at

http://www.musichelponline.com/legal/

Shrinkwrap CDs. You agree ONLY to play our CD in your computer using OUR
player.....and what happens if I happen to not have autorun enabled?

What a bunch of MORON!

"John Zulauf" <johnzu@ia.nsc.com>
01/10/02 09:12 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss