RE: [dvd-discuss] Digital Rights Management Gedanken Experiments

In the US of A they should be required to complete an
environemental impact statement of how these blank tapes of
dubious quality (you can be they won't use great tape if they only
want it to be played twice!) will be disposed of in the proper
environmentally sound manner :-)

<NOT that I expect anybody to enforce environmental laws upon
HollyWierd.>