Re: [dvd-discuss] Microsoft's DRM OS Patent

You know...this one might be interesting for the community to "crack" or
formally challenge the validity of it ($2000 filing fee and EFF provides
the legal representation)....it looks pretty vacuous  after just a brief
scan of it

Seth Johnson <seth.johnson@realmeasures.dyndns.org>
Sent by: owner-dvd-discuss@lweb.law.harvard.edu
12/12/01 11:05 PM