Re: [dvd-discuss] my debate with Michael Shamos

"How do you get to be an encryption researcher"
"The lady of the lake, her arm covered in purest samite, held aloft
Excaliber, signifying that I would be king of encryption researchers"
"If I told you I was king because some watery tart help up a saber
they'd put me away"...

<or words to that effect. I don't feel like putting in Holy grail into my
VCR....If I had a DVD I could probably find things faster but then I'd
need DeCSS to fast forward through the MPAA PBS to make this
fair use.>