Re: [dvd-discuss] The power of a click

ANd they have created a very slippery slope....Where does one
draw the line?

execuable = functional speech
object code = possible functional speech
make file and all necessary source code files = maybe possible
functional speech
source code = maybe someday sometime possible functional
speech

Or do they rule that ALL source code is not functional speech but
that teeeny tiny part of code you write in ASM when you bootstrap
a compiler becomes speech that must be controlled, regulated and
REGISTERED. Organleggers? <sorry just reread Dangerous
Visions after nearly 25 yrs from first reading it> We can have
KernalLeggers. Who wants the streets safe? We gotta protect our
intellectual property!