Re: [dvd-discuss] The power of a click

As everybody knows, it's because you read everything in the EULA
whereas clicking on an icon that doesn't tell you what it is all about
is clearly a deliberate act..maybe somebody should put a EULA
disclaimer on DeCSS....I promise that I will only use it on DVDs
that I own....

I think the only mindless thing about it is the rationalizations of the
court.