Re: [dvd-discuss] The Touretsky and Shamos debate at CMU.

The counter argument is that the code itself is not illegal since
possession of it is not a crime, then if the crime becomes
distributing it that is censorship pure and simple. Rather than the
proverbial "possession is 9/10s of the law" we have it's zero.