Re: [dvd-discuss] Another opinion on the appellate court's decision (longish)

2001 11月 30 金曜日 23:25、あなたは書きました:
> On Fri, Nov 30, 2001 at 11:20:57PM +0900, Jeremy Simmons wrote:
> > Or perhaps put a link to a plug-in that
> > automatically made URL's links on the web page by the user's browser even
> > though it is not on the originating server.
>
> Like this?
>
> http://sites.inka.de/risctaker/cgi-bin/LinksProxy.pl.cgi?http://www.2600.co
>m/news/1999/1227-help.html

This is certainly effective but not exactly what I had in mind because if
this site is in America (presumably its in Germany) it could be added to the
injunction.

On an old Mac I had, it was possible to add an extension to Eudora so that a
shift click on a URL in an e-mail would automatically open a browser. If the
link only appeared in the browser and never anywhere else and everyone had
such a browser the logic of the decision is even easier too undermind.

Simmons