RE: [dvd-discuss] DVD Wizard

The key phrase there is "at the higest quality".  With these
video formats the quality setting can be fiddled with to get
more material into the same space at if you are willing to
sacrifice quality.

How much you wanna bet that these guys wouldn't be using the
higest setting (whether they are doing SVCD or plain ol' VCD)?

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!