Re: [dvd-discuss] DVD Wizard - MORE

At 02:04 PM 11/11/2001 -0500, you wrote:

>Look-ups on that address suggest it was once related to Carson
>Marketing Group's (Weston, Fla.) Phatrims.com domain, but that
>domain is currently parked at a different (GoDaddy) server and there
>may be no relation between DVD Wizard and Carson.

... and form submissions go to an IP once associated with Carson's
domain FreeUSAFlags.com, which, like Phatrims, was modified at the
end of Oct. or the beginning of Nov.

So, I'd begin at Carson Marketing Group if you want to ask someone
about getting a look as DVD Wizard, as someone suggested.

Billy Carson
Carson Marketing Group
P.O. Box 266422
Weston, FL 33326