Re: [dvd-discuss] DVD Wizard

On Saturday, November 10, 2001, at 03:56  PM, Jon Lech Johansen wrote:

> The page uses javascript to prevent you from copying the text. Just
> disable javascript in your browser. If you're using IE5.5 or IE6.0 you
> should already have done this; see
> http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/security/
> bull
> etin/MS01-055.asp

Is this a technological protection measure? The javascript is netscape
and internet explorer specific. Omniweb, among others, will ignore it.

"<script language="JavaScript">
//this code is the beginning of the right click and key disable
function right(e) {
if (navigator.appName == 'Netscape' &&
(e.which == 3 || e.which == 2))
return false;
else if (navigator.appName == 'Microsoft Internet Explorer' &&
(event.button == 2 || event.button == 3)) {
alert("Action not allowed.");
return false;
}
return true;
}

function keypressed() {
alert("Action not allowed.");
}
document.onmousedown=right;
document.onkeydown=keypressed;
</script>
"

Personally, I'm rather fond of Mothra 126-Paladium. (but not every
hacker has a copy of "Learning Perl."

Our complete DVD Wizard
is available for immediate download!
No waiting for a CD in the mail.

What burns the DVD Movie onto the CD?
Any CD-R or CD-RW at any speed! All you need is a DVD drive and a CD
Burner!

Learn how to burn DVD's onto regular CD-R Discs!
Watch your new movies on any DVD player!
not just the computer DVD.

Make Quality backups of your personal DVDs.
Create your own DVD library.
Never worry about scratching or losing a DVD again!
Get FREE movies online, Trade Hot DVD Movies Online!

Convert VHS and Camcorder Movies into DVD Movies!

Why pay for  DVDs that you already own on VHS???
Not all movies on VHS are available on DVD. So MAKE Them into a DVD
yourself!!  DVD Wizard Will teach you.
All you need is a TV tuner card and you can DVD Wizard!