RE: [dvd-discuss] Interesting 1st sale-shrinkwrap-EULA-(c) infringementcase

... neither?  I would suggest that the higher pricing of the
CDs-for-sale is a marketing strategy to encourage rental.

The same thing used to happen for VHS tapes.  Some movies
were "priced for sale" at around $20 and some were "priced
for rental" at around $99.  Few people wanted to fork over
the $99 so they rented those movies instead.

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!