RE: [dvd-discuss] Reaction to Bunner Opinion

Or in other words: I can disseminate the same information
that you consider to be secret, as long as I did not a) get
it from you b) under the condition that I not disclose it.

Independant discovery of the information that you consider
to be secret is just that: independant.

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!