[dvd-discuss] Pavlovich Jurisdiction?

What does this do to Pavlovich's Jurisdiction question? I would think that it
is still alive while the possibility is that a trial may proceed.

However, I don't see much possibility that a trial would change anything. The
court issued a legal ruling that the UTSA can't stop someone from distributing
pure speech (unless they agreed not to).

That raises the question of whether Pavlovich wants to continue, since he's
'likely to win on the merits'.