Re: [dvd-discuss] Bunner wins DeCSS trade secret appeal

They quote Bartnicki v Vopper for the proposition that “[A] naked prohibition
against disclosures is fairly characterized as a regulation of pure speech.”

I new Bartnicki was a big gun for our side when it came out, and it's nice to
see it show up in a decision. How can it be a trade "secret" if it isn't pure
speech? That which is *disclosable* must be speech.