Re: [dvd-discuss] WinXP won't play Snow White -- can someone testLiViD, Xine, or Videolan?

On Thu, 25 Oct 2001, Ole Craig wrote:
> http://player.interactual.com/help/support/articles/0100.asp
>
> I don't have a linux box w/DVD drive (or the DVD) but it would be,
> um... interesting... if Xine, Videolan, or LiViD/OMS can play this
> title. :-)

I suppose I could go out and rent Snow White, as much as it pains me.

By the way, I've been using ogle as a DVD player and it's pretty darned
good.

The playback is smooth and the sound is clear and synchronized.  It's not
quite as stable as Xine, but in exchange you get... NAVIGATION MENUS!

It's quite nifty.

J.
--
     Jeme A Brelin