RE: [dvd-discuss] Hang the RIAA in their own noose.

The Weekly Reader in San Diego is a newspaper that is
distributed for free.  So you are saying that any other
publication can just lift articles from it and reprint
them w/o permission because it was free?

Copyright doesn't work that way.

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!