[dvd-discuss] Fair Use - whatever personal use that's allowed by the artist and the record label

Peter Jacobs definition of fair use

http://news.cnet.com/news/0-1014-201-7311791-0.html

See the paragraph at the bottom of the article
"....From our standpoint, we are designing the software for the 99
percent of the people who don't want to steal the music but instead
(want to) use it for whatever means--for whatever personal use that's
allowed by the artist and the record label. ..."

Guess we really don't need that silly ole' Constitution and the courts
to decide what rights are granted by copywrite, right?