Re: [dvd-discuss] More Copy Protection

I think they mean authorized by the copyright holder or the media content
provider....other than trying to mess up the tracking system of the CD
player, the rest of their statement is PUREST BS. As we say in the comm.
business "Bits is Bits". The only way they can succeed is if the computer
CDdrive has a tracking system different than a CD player....actually come
to think of it....my cheapy technics has an IR port I think to allow you
to broadcast it across the room and house.....does anybody have an
IrSNORT-CD?

Tom <tom@lemuria.org>
09/27/01 01:41 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss