Re: [dvd-discuss] Hackers = terrorists, an analysis

The author of the salon article had a mailto at  the bottom of the
article....I sent him a paragraph slightly edited from my last paragraph.
Feel Free to send him your comments, as if you needed any urging :-)

"John Zulauf" <johnzu@ia.nsc.com>
09/26/01 02:44 PM
Please respond to dvd-discuss