RE: [dvd-discuss] ClearChannel Plays It Safe

Radio stations have always made their own playlists.  Is
this really any different from a station manager that hates
Bob Dylan and never plays any of his songs?  What are you
going to do, pass "equal time" legislation so that every
song must be played once before you can ever repeat one?

I think this falls under the category of "overreacting".

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!