Re: [dvd-discuss] Re: Sen. Hollings plans tointroduceDMCAsequel : The SSSCA

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm gentlebeings.....(and Im apparently using that term loosely)

1) this is certainly getting waaaaaay off-topic for the subject line
2) I can;'t possibly fathom how it's germane to DVD-discuss
3) I know what happened hit a raw nerve everywhere but please try to stay
focused on the subject ok?

whether the US gov't and its allies invade afghanistan or Waco Texas, at the end
of the day...we are here because some people already face charges in US courts.
That's something we may have a possibility of doing something about.
Influencing short-term US foreign policy...I dunno.  I've heard Colin Powell is
a cool guy but I doubt he would take my calls right now.  So unless any of you
think you can effect that kind of change I suggest we allllllllll look carefully
at the sujbect line and make our posts on-topic ok?

--
Dan Steinberg

SYNTHESIS:Law & Technology
35, du Ravin  phone: (613) 794-5356