Re: [dvd-discuss] Civil Disobedience and the DMCA

Careful....it's very reluctant to put 10,000 people behind bars at once or
provide trials for each of them. Take a look at the Los Angeles Court
system after the LA riots. They had thousands of people that they had to
deal with and it overwhelmed them to the point that the California
legislature had to provide a temporary emergency extension of the times
for arraignment

Tom <tom@lemuria.org>
09/02/01 02:33 PM
Please respond to dvd-discuss