Re: Re: Re: [dvd-discuss] winnie the pooh lawsuit against Disney dismissed

Must ... learn to ... read.

ABDO, which publishes the "library" editions, is privately held. I don't know about Baronet. The disneyfication argument is more relevant, though still ifily, to the Milne tangent.

By the way, the original is at http://onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/webbin/gutbook/lookup?num=289
Sheepishly,
Jeremy