From: majordomo-owner@eon.law.harvard.edu [mailto:majordomo-owner@eon.law.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of PSYchiccr@aol.com
Sent: Dienstag, 06. Januar 2004 01:46
To: dvd-discuss@eon.law.harvard.edu
Subject: Re: [dvd-discuss] DRM as censorware

Re Project Hudson........

Big Brother will be watching all file transfers if they are not already....... We will not only be reverting to all cash transactions but the good old mail man to deliver our files from computer to computer when it is realised everything is monitored and modified........ One other thing is that some smart guys may be from Norway will find a way round all this.....