From: majordomo-owner@eon.law.harvard.edu [mailto:majordomo-owner@eon.law.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of PSYchiccr@aol.com
Sent: Donnerstag, 18. September 2003 01:58
To: dvd-discuss@eon.law.harvard.edu
Subject: Re: [dvd-discuss] Computers Freedom Privacy 2004 CfP

Hi I think its a bout time that DVD codes on Laptops were outlawed... I take my laptop around the world and can only use one region on it for DVD.......... That is a violation of my rights... I purchased it to use world-wide and Sony sell them for portable use and expect them to be sold to world travellers.  This is something that really gets to me......... At least portable equipment should be region code free....... You can take this up at the conference

Dream Detective  Chris Robinson UK.....