[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[dvd-discuss] DVD CCA case - Bunner appeal / Supreme Court timing?
- To: dvd-discuss(at)eon.law.harvard.edu
- Subject: [dvd-discuss] DVD CCA case - Bunner appeal / Supreme Court timing?
- From: Derek Fawcus <dfawcus(at)cisco.com>
- Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 17:56:48 +0100
- Reply-to: dvd-discuss(at)eon.law.harvard.edu
- Sender: owner-dvd-discuss(at)eon.law.harvard.edu
Just out of curiosity, what sort of timescale can be expected before
we hear back from the CA Supreme Court on this appeal?
Also, if the Supreme Court holds in Bunner's favour, does this make
the whole case moot, and hence we can expect it to be dismissed in
the lower court?