From: Michael A Rolenz [mailto:Michael.A.Rolenz@aero.org]
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2003 8:17 AM
To: dvd-discuss@eon.law.harvard.edu
Cc: dvd-discuss@eon.law.harvard.edu; owner-dvd-discuss@eon.law.harvard.edu
Subject: Re: [dvd-discuss] TurboTax takes a duck dive

Oh but then Turbo Tax just disables your ability to cut and paste while running TurboTax and if you circumvent their control you get slapped with a suit under the DMCA! Worse yet if you write a program to do it...let's call it DeTuTa...

John Schulien <schulien@speakeasy.net>

05/23/2003 05:48 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss