[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [dvd-discuss] admin's held responsible for content of discussionboard
- To: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Subject: Re: [dvd-discuss] admin's held responsible for content of discussionboard
- From: Mikael Pawlo <mikael(at)pawlo.com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 14:29:55 +0100 (MET)
- In-reply-to: <F221ZrK42q1f1pBvkkU00039e2b@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Sender: owner-dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
On Wed, 12 Mar 2003, someone somewhere wrote:
> Does anyone here know where I can find information about cases involving
> administrators being held responsible for the posts of other people on
> discussion board or similar things. Preferably cases from europe. Media
> report are sufficient. The more ridiculous, the better.
> Thanx in advance.
"Bloody hard to run a forum in Sweden"
"It's bloody hard to host a newsgroup - In Norway"
+46-70 421 58 25 http://www.pawlo.com/