Re: [dvd-discuss] "under penalty of perjury"

IANAL but if BSA is acting as the agent of copyright owners, then they are
bound by the same requirement as the copyright owner in this matter. If BSA
overextends themselves into harrassment, then the copyright owners cannot be
shielded from the actions of their agent. Now it's been several years since I
read business law and would have to check on the various types of agent
relationships there are. In general as I recall, the more power the agent has,
the less the principle can use the agent as a shield.

BTW- Has anyone set up a honeypot for BSA and their ilk?