[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [dvd-discuss] "under penalty of perjury"
- To: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Subject: Re: [dvd-discuss] "under penalty of perjury"
- From: Jim Bauer <jfbauer(at)comcast.net>
- Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 19:09:15 -0500
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Newsgroups: local.dvd-discuss
- Reply-to: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Sender: owner-dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
Ken Arromdee <email@example.com> wrote:
>If you read the message carefully, the "penalty of perjury" part only applies
>to the statement that the BSA is authorized on behalf of the copyright owners
>listed in the notice. So not in this case.
But they were not authorized by the Copyright holders of the files
Jim Bauer, firstname.lastname@example.org