RE: OT HH eBooks Re: [dvd-discuss] CTEA Protects What Copyrights?

The ISO image of the CD is available here:
http://dragon.stack.nl/~erik/

If you download it (it's around 400MB!) you can
burn your own copy of the CD.

He's also unpacked the CD onto his server,
so you can get a preview of it in your
browser w/o downloading the whole thing.

186,000 mi/sec: not just a good idea, it's the LAW!